Crescent Park PAC hosts one major fundraising event each year (Spring Fling) and encourages everyone to participate. In addition the PAC raises funds through additional initiatives (Fun Fair, Movie Night, and Spirit Wear) as well as Gaming sources (grants, raffles, and 50/50 draws). Click here for more information on PAC fundraising and spending.
PAC is also grateful to receive support from the Cobs Ocean Park location (12857 16th Ave, Surrey) through its Dough Raiser Program. Whenever someone buys something tasty and mentions this program, they donate 5% of the purchase value to the Crescent Park PAC.
Where Does the Money Go?
PAC funds have been used to support the following programs:
- Christmas Hampers (providing bins to hold donations)
- Classroom Improvement Fund (white boards, French books, class supplies)
- Computers & Technology (MAC adapters, computer speakers, French Immersion ipads, MAC printer, MACC Class set up, projector)
- Emergency Preparedness (updating emergency kits, water and food rations and purchasing additional kits as number of students at school increases)
- Field Trips (providing teachers with funds for each student in their class to support learning outside of the school)
- Fine Arts Performances (providing funds so students can experience fine arts performances at their school)
- Fine Arts Supplies (art racks, cookie sheets, drying racks)
- Garden Beds (providing an area where students can learn about plant growth and the environment)
- Integration Room (books, games and supplies)
- Library Commons Project (furniture, bean bags, ipads, stools, keyboards)
- PAC Kitchen (dishes for hospitality events, supplies to prepare Hot Lunch)
- Physical Education Equipment (floorball equipment, indoor games bins)
- School Mural Project
- Sports Programs (tennis, dance, gymnastics, inline skating, water for sports day)
- Staff Appreciation (gifts for departing staff and staff appreciation lunch)
- Student Education Programs (iGirl & iGuy seminars, Social Media Night)
- Student Leadership (t-shirts)
- Student Alumni Scholarships (Elgin & Earl Marriott)
- Teacher Wish List (providing funds for teachers to enhance their curriculum)
If you are interested in joining any fundraising activities, please see the Volunteer page for available positions and job descriptions.
Have an additional fundraising initiative you’d love to share? Come to a PAC meeting! Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to share.
Any contribution to our school is warmly welcomed. Whether you donate your time, an item for a silent auction or a monetary gift, it will be put to good use. Please see our About section for how money raised helps our school. If you would like more information or would like to make a donation to Crescent Park PAC, contact the PAC President at email@example.com.